Comprehensive services offered to senior citizens who desire assistance with personal business management
- Active Retired Senior Adults: Many senior adults discover that travel and social activities make it difficult or inconvenient to maintain paperwork; therefore, they prefer to let someone else organize and handle their affairs.
- Senior Adults with Health Problems: Many have a need due to a physical change, which may or may not be precipitated by the aging process. Changes may include restricted vision, arthritis, dementia, the ability to follow through on tasks, as well as other conditions.
- Senior Adults Overwhelmed by Paper: Paper overwhelms all of us, but it seems that the older we get, the more we are inundated with mounds of paper. Examples include insurance claims, insurance plans, solicitations, bills, reports, junk mail, etc.
- Senior Adults Seeking to Maintain Independence: Some senior adults want to retain their independence to prevent being a burden to their families. They feel more comfortable with help from a neutral party.
- Children Needing Relief: It is not uncommon for children of a senior adult to seek the assistance of Living Services, to free them from administrative responsibilities and enable them to focus on their parent’s quality of life.
Living Services does not take the place of professionals in the accounting, investment or social service fields. Our services simply complement and facilitate the work of these professionals by ensuring that day-to-day tasks are completed effectively. A staff member will be happy to visit and provide a free hour of consultation for assessment of your needs.